A Google Cloud Specialisation is the highest technical designation a Google Cloud partner can achieve. These badges act as a signpost for Google Cloud customers; identifying qualified partners with a proven technical proficiency and success in specialised solutions and service areas.
In addition to our Managed Service Provider status, we have four other Google Cloud Specialisations including Security, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure and Application Development, for which we received a prestigious Partner of the Year award in 2019.
And we’re proud to have our Data Analytics Specialisation renewed for a second time, as Matt Penton, Head of Data, Analytics & AI explains: “Partnering with Google Cloud has numerous advantages, driven by the latest data initiatives. The robust ecosystem, coupled with cutting-edge products like BigQuery and Dataflow, empowers us to unlock new levels of insight, while seamless integration and scalability continue to make Google Cloud the catalyst for our data success. And because of this, we’re able to drive innovation and deliver impactful solutions that match our customers’ ambitions, empowering their Cloud adoption journey every step of the way.”
What are the Requirements for a Data Analytics Specialisation?
In addition to showcasing proficiency in ingestion, data preparation, storage, and analysis using Google Cloud technology, obtaining a Data Analytics Specialisation requires a comprehensive demonstration of practical experience and expertise.
Our latest data case studies highlight our capabilities in designing, building, migrating, testing, and operating effective customer solutions thanks to our Professional Data Engineers who are certified on Google Cloud Platform.
By combining certs and real-world project engagements, we prove how well we understand Google Cloud products within our business. And by using valuable tools like BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, and Looker, we continually deliver advanced and impactful data analytics solutions using Google Cloud technology.
What’s The Value of a Data Analytics Specialisation?
In today’s fast-paced business landscape, how you segment, analyse and action your data is crucial for staying ahead of the competition. Collaborating with a Google Cloud Partner that specialises in data analytics will ensure access to cutting-edge solutions. This matters just as much as the capabilities within that business to understand needs and unlock your potential.
Looking to optimise operations and drive innovation? Here’s how we can help:
1. Unparalleled Expertise
- Access to certified professionals with specialised knowledge in Google Cloud’s data analytics solutions.
- In-depth understanding of advanced analytics techniques, machine learning models, and predictive analytics, providing a competitive edge in decision-making.
- An agile approach to projects that allows us to conquer problems and improve performance faster. That’s because a iterative mindset yields twice as much success compared to waterfall methodology.
2. Access to a Comprehensive Product Suite
- Integration with BigQuery, Google Cloud’s fully-managed, serverless data warehouse, for scalable and real-time analytics processing.
- Utilisation of Dataflow for seamless stream and batch processing, ensuring efficient handling of large datasets.
- Leveraging the power of Google Cloud AI and machine learning tools for actionable insights and trend predictions, facilitating data-driven strategies.
3. Enhanced Security and Scalability
- Deploying Google Cloud’s robust security features, including identity management, encryption, and compliance tools, to safeguard sensitive business data.
- Scalability through Google Cloud’s global infrastructure, ensuring the ability to handle increasing data volumes and accommodate the growth of a multinational enterprise.
- Seamless integration with other Google Cloud products, such as Google Workspace and Apigee, for a holistic and unified approach to data management and analytics.
We also have a Google Cloud Specialisation for Security, and are the first UK partner authorised to deliver managed services around Mandiant’s Attack Surface Management solution. Read more.
As the largest Google Cloud-only Digital Consultancy in Europe, we work in industries such as financial services & insurance, retail, telco & media, manufacturing & industry, and the public sector. As a values-driven, certified B Corporation, the company places a strong emphasis on delivering positive, sustainable impacts both for its clients and the wider world around them.
Empower your teams with the tools and insights needed to make informed decisions. Our certified professionals will help drive innovation and achieve sustainable growth in today’s data-driven world. Get in touch to find out more